1992, M.S.W., Smith College School for Social Work, Northampton, Ma.
Concentration : Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
1974, M.A. Cultural Anthropology, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC.
Concentration : Indigenous Spiritual Belief Systems
1971, B.A. Sociology/Anthropology, Lycoming College, Williamsport, Pa.
1994 – Present: Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Independent Private Practice
1998 – Present: Private Practice, Belfast, Me.
I have also been employed full or part-time by the following:
- Casey Family Services, Portland, Me., adoption clinician
- Mid-Coast Mental Health Center, Belfast Me. outpatient clinician
- Kennebec Valley Mental Health Center, Waterville, Me. outpatient clinician
- Jackson Brook Institute, Portland, Me., inpatient adolescent clinician
- Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC., student intern inpatient clinician